(Reuters) – The Miami Dolphins took swift action against Richie Incognito for allegedly harassing a female at the team’s golf tournament last year, coach Joe Philbin said on Saturday, as the storm around the controversial lineman continued to build. Incognito, who has been suspended indefinitely by the Dolphins and is being investigated by the National Football League for allegations he bullied and threatened team mate Jonathan Martin, found himself in more trouble after Philbin confirmed the incident at the team charity event. “”That incident occurred a year and a half ago. We were made of aware of the situation, we took immediate action,” Philbin told reporters without elaborating about what action was taken.
286 total views, 1 today