** Emergency **
October 2, 2021… We received a call about a mother dog that had been bleeding for several days! When we arrived she was in extreme medical distress. We rushed her to veterinary care along with her healthy puppies.
Brownie is still nowhere near out of the woods yet. The vet team examined her and continue to run tests. In the meantime, they are making her as comfortable as possible and treating what they can as we await the test results. We are grateful for the amazing vet team who are doing all that they can to pull Brownie through this. We hope to know more about her condition soon. If you wish to donate, please visit www.scarscare.ca/donate/ and reference MOM DOG in the comment field.
Second Chance Animal Rescue Society