Every year SCARS holds fundraising initiatives that support our mission to promote humane care and protection of all animals and to prevent cruelty and suffering. We are seeking your support to help us reach our goal of donating 100% of the proceeds from these initiatives directly to the animals in our care.
As with prior years, we have seven major fundraising initiatives planned for 2022.
Click the links below to see the sponsorship opportunities available for these initiatives.
2022 Spring Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Spring Craft Sale (May 1, 2022 at the Alberta Aviation Museum)
- Tails on the Trails (date and location to be confirmed)
2022 Summer Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Pars for SCARS Golf Tournament (Aug. 19, 2022 at Legends Gold Course in Sherwood Park)
2022 Fall/Winter Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Critters and Cocktails (Nov. 5, 2022 at the Italian Banquet Hall)
- Winter Craft Sale (date TBC at the Alberta Aviation Museum)
2022 Other Sponsorship Opportunities:
- 2022 SCARS calendars
- SCARS website
2022 In-Kind Donation Opportunities:
- We are looking donated items to auction and raffle for all events noted above.
Each initiative has a variety of sponsorship opportunities with their own unique benefits available. We are opening these up to you, our supporters, to select which initiative and opportunity you would like to sponsor.
Recognizing that COVID-19 is still impacting how we fund raise, our 2021 events will be held both virtually and in person where applicable, with contingency plans in place to go fully virtual should regulations prohibit gatherings.
If you are interested in purchasing a sponsorship, please complete our 2022 SCARS Sponsorship Agreement and email it to email@example.com.
The post SCARS Sponsorship Opportunities 2022 appeared first on Second Chance Animal Rescue Society.
Second Chance Animal Rescue Society